i hate when men complain about women’s body hair, even like the fine hair on their backs. go fuck a shark if you wanna have sex with something hairless
wouldn’t that make the shark a
This post got weird
Travis Beacham, in the introduction to Pacific Rim: Tales from Year Zero
#on a plot level this is a very classical archetypal hero story #with really badass effects #which is neither a good or a bad thing #but the execution is fantastic and that is because #EMOTIONS #THEY MATTER #THEY ARE POWERFUL #THEY DO NOT MAKE YOU WEAK #EMPATHY AND INTIMATE RELATIONSHIPS ARE IN FACT WHAT MAKE YOU STRONG CARING ABOUT PEOPLE MAKES YOU STRONG #and the relationships that are shown are respectful and caring
The Great Pun War
- My boyfriend: My logic is perfectly sound. I had it tuned.
- My boyfriend: You still there?
- Me: Yep.
- My boyfriend: Your quietness is making me resort to violin-ce.
- My boyfriend: Respond to my clever puns, dammit!
- Me: I'm not very in tune with your puns.
- My boyfriend: I've been told I'm pretty sharp. Although these jokes always fall flat.
- Me: Yup. Those two at least were a major flop. Luckily only causing minor annoyance.
- My boyfriend: Oh now you're just being treble.
- Me: Being an asshole is one of my fortes.
- My boyfriend: Pffft. Okay I kinda cheated and found this one online. I think your G-string is a bit tight.
- Me: Well that was just off-key.
- My boyfriend: My humor is a bit base.
- Me: Yes, these puns are not well orchestrated at all.
- My boyfriend: These puns are of the upmost quartet!
- Me: Well, okay, some of them were pretty noteworthy.
- My boyfriend: Well preformed, dear, well preformed.
- Me: I know right. My puns are just too much to Handel.
- My boyfriend: Though they are a bit metronome.
- Me: Understanding them just rechoirs some taste.
- My boyfriend: I don't think I can trumpet that.
- Me: Do you need a minuet?
- My boyfriend: I'm all out of puns.
- Me: Victory! Well I'm off to bed now. But. I'll be Bach.
- My boyfriend: Goddammit.
I think I might I’ve read all Pacific Rim related post on internet and this quote give me so many feels. Guillermo del toro is such a great guy. I should start to work on real life, but Pacific Rim is way much better.